Monday, January 28, 2013

Depositing Into Your Thoughtful Account



So you’ve checked out our save-the-dates and now you’re ready to order!  You go boy!  Take the initiative and impress your bride-to-be.  I mean its little things like this that’ll go along way – you know what I’m sayin’???

Okay, so let’s get started.  First, click here and open another tab.

You see that tab that says ‘Save the date’ – click it.

That’ll direct you to our extensive selection of save-the-dates. (Boy I could hug you right now!

So you see the page.   

Alright – breathe!  Breathe in and breathe out!  I know you’re thinking ‘$100-and-something-dollars for some save-the-who’s?  Yes bro, we understand – but this is an investment into your ‘Thoughtful Account.’  So suck it up, man up and let’s go!

Okay, alright I see you’re in a lot of pain right now so let’s do this.  Take a break, sleep on it and come back.  We definitely wouldn’t want you making a major purchasing decision like this without any sleep.  But bro…hey…look at me – COME BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment