Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How Many Save-The-Dates Will You Need?



So Mr. Groom, I see you’re well rested.  I know you’ve thought and even prayed about it.  Did you pray?  Really…because…really you should! So are you really ready to make this investment into your ‘Thoughtful Account’?  Aaaww!  You’re so sweet!  Let’s get started! 

So go back to our website, ‘invitationwarehouse.com’ and click ‘save the date’. Scroll through the selection and see if there’s anything that YOU like.  Yep I said – YOU.  This is YOUR project so it’s going to be according to YOUR taste. Don’t rush!  Take a few minutes.  You ready?  Good.

Did you see one that YOU like? Click it and let me walk you through it.  You see where it says ‘QUANTITY’, click the 'NUMBER' you’ll need.

Breathe man…breathe!  I know the price seems a little steep but before you change your mind, let me say this -  You don’t have to purchase a save-the-date for the number of guests on your list.’  Naw man!  You just need to get enough for the people you know will need a heads-up and may need a little time to adjust their schedule.  So that means you’ll need to go through your list from our ‘The Grooms List’ post (click here to view) and put a star besides those that fall under that criteria. 

Wow!  I’m sensing a sigh of relief!  You were really about to verbally abuse me – weren’t you?  Yeah I know!  So on that note, we’ll pause for now, give you time to regroup and redo your list and we'll see you back here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment