Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ideas to Say Thank You This Thanksgiving!


So you’re not the touchy, feely, mushy type.  You’re not the kind to go around hugging everyone’s neck and telling people how special they are.  I get it.  But believe it or not, even you need a hug every now and then.  Maybe you’re from the old school where emotions aren’t openly expressed or perhaps you grew up ‘in the hood’ where the only love you could express was for the block.  Either way, you have a problem expressing your thankfulness but deep down, you would truly like to.  Not to worry!  Your silent cry has been heard and no one is going to take advantage of you if you do express your thanksgiving and here’s a simple way to insure it; send Thanksgiving Day greeting cards!  Yep!

Let the card express what’s in your heart this year.  That way you can still keep your personality, demeanor, and even your unusually indifferent swag.  How?  Take a look at this card.  All you need to do now is write a simple sentence of why you’re honestly thankful for that person and you’re done. 

Here’s a few examples;

‘So thankful that you stood by me through the good, the bad, and the ugly.’

‘I'm thankful you didn’t give up on me when everyone else did
 and stayed with me when no one else would.’

‘I know I don’t deserve to have you in my life, but I’m so thankful that I do.’

‘No one else on earth could put up with me; but I’m so thankful that you do.’

‘You’re the only person I know that could love me the way you do
and I’m so thankful that you do.’

‘Why you love me, I’ll never figure out.  But the fact that you like me
is truly amazing and I’m so thankful that you do.’

‘The way you stayed in the kitchen and decorated to make this Thanksgiving special for us is just one of the reasons I am truly thankful for you.’

Those are just a few examples of how you can express yourself this Thanksgiving holiday season.  Plus, you’ll get extra ‘cool points’ because you not only expressed your feelings; but you took the time to purchase a thermo graphed, embossed, formal greeting card and spent money to do it!  Yay you! Now are you ready to purchase your Thanksgiving greeting cards and let the card do the talking for you?  Visit invitationwarehouse.com today! And don’t worry; we’ll rerun this post in November in case you procrastinate again this year!

Copyright © 2013 Invitation Warehouse, LLC ®. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment